Nottingham Removal Vehicles
Having the right vehicle available for the job in hand is critical to a successful move. Nottingham Removals and Storage operates it own fleet of vehicles.
Currently on the fleet we have
- three crew cabbed vehicles each capable of seating 7 crew or accomodating customers if they wish to travel with the load.
- Vehicles with container doors for loading of storage containers at your home or office.
- Tail-lift for safes, photocopiers and other heavy items.
- Low access floor for crate deliveries, piano moves, mini-movals and single items.
- 2 Container Trailers - for adding more capacity on local or long distance moves or for moves where part of the load is coming into store. We can load the empty storage containers into the trailer. Pack the removal van with the items being moved to their new location and pack the storage containers (in the trailer) with the items to be stored.
Each removal vehicle is fully equipped with
- webbing/straps - for securing the load within the vehicle
- transit blankets - for protecting your furniture and belongings during the move and whilst in transit
- trolleys and skates - for assisting with the move
- toolkit - for dismantling / reassembly tasks
- wedges - you can't beat a good removal man's wedge
- ramp - for ease of access when loading the vehicle
- first aid kit - a health and safety must have
For House Removals
- portable wardrobes
- matress covers
- padded quilted furniture covers that provide protection to most items
- carpet protectors
- door protectors
- packing supplies
- stair climbing trollies
- heavy lifting dollies
- roll cages